- All meals meet the requirements of National Institute for Health Development (tai.ee), Health Board (terviseamet.ee), Veterinary and Food Board (vet.agri.ee) and school food regalement of Ministry of Social Affair (https://www.riigiteataja.ee/akt/13360799).
- All the meals are made in our local kitchen. We don`t use catering service.
- Fruits and vegetables are served every day.
- Meals containing fish are served at least once a week.
- Once a week is a meat-free day (Wednesday).
- Our kindergarten does not have fully and only vegetarian based menu. We do our best to find alternatives for our vegetarian children, such as we naturally don`t serve meat to them, replace milk containing menu with water or plant-based milk, etc.
- We are flexible and always find alternative for our allergic children.
- Pasta meals are served no more than once a week. We try to use only FULL GRAIN PASTA, 100% RYE BREAD, FULL GRAIN REGULAR BREAD
- 2-3 days a week is a soup day which is served with desert and 2-3 days main course.
- Meals contain fresh ingredients and may contain limited amount of sugars and salt and only natural spice/flavoring is added.
- For Tea, berry juice, curd and other dessert we will use minimum of CANE SUGAR OR AGAVE SYRUP.
- For some dessert we will use WHOLE MILK SUGARFREE PRODUCTS, INCL. KEFIR, NATURAL YOGHURT with berries or fruit.
- Our main goal is to replace unnecessary and unhealthy refined sugar and flour with healthier options, reduce sugar content overall in the food, only rye and full grain breads are served.
- NO SWEET JUICE DRINKS AND OTHER DRINKS CONTAINING FERINED SUGAR
- NO SAUSAGES, WIENERS and HAM, INSTEAD HEALTHIER SPREADS ON BREAD
Note: for more information on food ingredients, including allergens please contact the kindergarten manager Nataly Lapp.